Sunday, May 07, 2006


In the "Bar del Pi"
 Posted by Picasa

Now I need some reality. I find it in the Iberian ham that I order in the "Bar del Pi", recommended by the waiter. A very nice little place, with paintings at the wall. Only later I find out that this bar actually has quite some significant history.

A last stroll along the Las Ramblas. Then I pick up my luggage and walk to the Placa de Catalunya, where I take an "Aerobus" to the airport. It is 14:50 as the bus leaves.

The ride to the airport takes 35 minutes. The queue for the jet2.com counter is already there; I decide quickly to buy something to drink - the weather has been quite warm. When I return, the queue has tripled - I did not think that so many people would fly to Leeds! But I get my window seat, and arrive in the evening back in Leeds. A very memorable trip is over.