Saturday, June 21, 2008

On travel

The weather this morning was grey. A slight drizzle started. I could not find my camera, must have forgotten it in my office. So first a drive to Headingley. Since it is Saturday, the Caedmon building is closed. I go to the guards in the James Graham building, 10 min later someone opens for me the entrance to Caedmon. First I cannot find the camera in my office, then I see it on the floor, almost hidden uderneath the table pillars. Glad to take it with me on the travel. I had taken quite a few nice pics with it in the past 3 1/2 years since I had it.

Quickly operating my GPS software on the phone, to upload location, then the taxi arrives. Ride to the train station. Get a sandwich for the trip, then waiting for the train at the platform. The train is quite full, a few people even have to stand. I only get an isle seat, GPS has no reception, so no tracking. Will try again at Manchester Airport.



To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm

No comments: