Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Travel to Brussels

After a short night I begin my travel. I had to stay up until 3 am, to complete the review preparations according to the given EU guidelines.

The first flight goes from Leeds to Amsterdam. Then with a train to Brussels. I take a train this time, because otherwise I would have to wait for 5 hours for the next flight from AMS to BRU. Takes 2 1/2 hours, through the flat plains of the Netherlands and Northern Belgium. I doze off for an hour.

In Brussels, after checking into the hotel, I walk a bit through the center. 20 minutes walk from the hotel, and I am in the "Grand Place". I had not been hungry these past few days, but now I have an appetite for Mussels. So I have a nice dinner at "T'Kelderke", then walk back to the hotel, for some final review preparations.