Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bicycle Stolen

Quite a disappointment. I wanted to go for a bike ride on Tuesday evening, but when I opened the locked bike storage room, my bicycle was gone. The guards only could tell me that there were several keys going around, and that they had no control over the access to that room.

This is quite disappointing... that one of the students who lived here in these accommodations, had the nerve to take my bicycle. It had been locked...
Well, it was a relatively inexpensive model, but I had used it only a few times yet. Ok, I will now cast a spell to that individual who stole that bike: may that individual suffer unhappiness as a consequence of that theft, and may he/she break a leg, falling from that bike! (I am not Jesus, so I do not have to be always nice to everybody...)

No comments: