Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Back towards Leeds

The workshop ended around 16:30. I had some time to walk around and took a stroll from the City across London Bridge, then further towards Tower Bridge, along the river Thames. Very nice sunshine first, but then darker clouds covered the sky. On Tower Bridge I turned around and walked back to London Bridge station.



Wanted to have some dinner at a very nice pub, but it was very full, no space to sit, and long wait at the bar. So I had my dinner at St. Pankras Station (the pub in Kings Cross is closed now, there is a major construction going on at that station.



The Wifi now in the train back to Leeds appears to have some problems, the throughput is quite slow. I will arrive in Leeds shortly before 23:00.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did treat yourself to a hefty meal Reinhold :)

Hope you got back safe.

BTW, i havent forgotten about that coffee.