Friday, June 26, 2009

Another Day in New York City

I had gotten a good deal for staying in the Empire Hotel, which is located right across Lincoln Center. But for an extension of the stay the price would go up horrendeously. So I decide to move to another Hotel: the Hudson Hotel. Very strange - this hotel has no sign outside, I almost miss it. There is just "a hole in the wall". Later I learn that the hotel is themed after "Alice in Wonderland".





More walking around the area in Manhattan, Upper West Side.






Views from roof terrace of Hudson Hotel:





58th Street, in front of Hudson Hotel:



And at night:



Dinner at Rosa Mexicano (sic!), a nice Mexican restaurant.

Later I cannot resist going to Times Square, 42nd Street:

1 comment:

Yellow Alien said...

Good reading tthis post