Friday, February 27, 2009

A busy week...

This week has been very busy, for me, with a tight schedule. I was only able to devote to the iCamp which was running this week every day at the Old Broadcasting House two afternoons. Monday I was chair of a PhD viva. First time I attended a UK viva. In the evening I attended a Town Hall meeting in Pontefract, where Brian Lewis presented the project of rebuilding Pontefract Castle. Tuesday I visited Opera North, together with a group from Yorkshire Universities. Wednesday was a meeting about Post-Graduate delivery, within the framework of the new Carnegie PostGraduate School. Yesterday I was in Harrogate, giving a presentation at the St.Aidan's Highschool. Different audience for a change. In the evening I attended the Creative Networks event at Leeds College of Arts. Today I will be at the iCamp this afternoon.
A few deadlines are today as well...

No comments: