Friday, December 07, 2007

EU Review in Luxembourg

Once again I had the opportunity to participate in a review of an ongoing EU project: I was invited to Luxembourg for one day.

This time I flew KLM directly from Leeds, going through Amsterdam Schipol. This allowed me to take part in Leeds Met events and meetings on Wednesday, so I arrived in Luxembourg around 23:00. Then one full day of project presentations, I listened, made comments, remarks, notes.

In the evening I went to the Christmas market in the centre. It was raining, a miserable weather. Delicious dishes tempted me to go into one of the restaurants, but I finally decided to just stay at the market and eat some sausage and potatoe pancakes (with apple sauce) there.

Returned next day, arriving at Leeds in the afternoon.

No comments: