Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Checking head-worn displays

On Wednesday I drove with the Smart once again across the Pennines: to visit a company which sells head-worn displays. I had arranged for a meeting there with a colleague who too was interested in these displays, and we wanted to check which of the displays would be suitable for the specific tasks we had in mind.

Thanks to a small accident on the M60, I got stuck in a traffic jam for 1h 30 min - and arrived there one hour late.

But then we had a great demonstration of head-worn displays and various VR environments, with interactivity. Now I know what I would include in my next funding bid proposal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward with big interest which kind of display the centre will get available. Great for usability testing and field test. CJ