Friday, June 22, 2007

UCU Boycott of Israel Academics

I should read more often the Times Higher Education Supplement which is a very informative source for news about UK education issues. When browsing today, I found that I had been quoted in an article that appeared on Friday last week: the article mentioned the reflection I had put on the Leeds Met website, and quoted my statement that I would offer to establish links with Israeli and Palestinian academics and institutions "in the belief that collaboration between the two parties can contribute more towards mutual understanding and lasting peace than any ill-conceived boycott."

Nice!

I found out that this quote also has made it into another online story: IMRA (Independent Media Review Analysis)

1 comment:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your computer desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.
And if you want link me your blog, so I’ll publish on mine.

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com