When adding keywords to older posts in my blog, I realised an issue with feeds: the posts that are being changed, are fed again to subscribers, even if the posting date still shows the previous date when the post was saved for the first time. This is a little annoying - I recently added keywords to about 50 older posts, and now these old posts appear as new posts on the feed subscriptions, with dates from the time when I added the keywords.
It is notable that the original full website here does not display this problem: the posts appear in their original order, with the original posting date.
I plan to add keywords and labels to all my previous posts, which will result in all those posts being re-fed into feed subscriptions. So please, feed subscribers, please bear with me, when I do this. I will start from the oldest post and try to finish this labelling within one day, so that all posts will appear in the feed subscriptions in the correct order. They will all have an incorrect date, but there is nothing I can do.
Apologies for this inconvenience, but I hope that the keyword labelling is beneficial for archiving and searching of older posts.