Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pre-Announcement: "Rule Zero"

My friend D. Dolson Dolson plans to publish a book: "Rule Zero - How Things Really Work". He sent me the manuscript a few weeks ago, and I must say that it is hilarious! He is looking for a publisher right now, and he has asked me not to post any excerpts of his book anywhere. But I want to take the opportunity to post here just the plain fact that this book is in the process of being published, and once it is out, I will write a review of it.

In this book D.D.Dolson describes the inner workings of US corporations, abstracted into a set of rules. In my opinion, not only US corporations work on the basis of those rules, but also a large part of the rest of the world.

Well, I cannot tell more, but I will let anybody know when this book is out (maybe around christmas?). I think it will be a bestseller, in the same league as Michael Moore.

No comments: