Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy New Year 2008 to all of You!

The year 2007 is over.
Got a good rest during the holidays.
Finally I set up my home "music studio" in that little room in the Cottage - took me a while until everything worked ok. There is still a problem in the audio setup - I will have to be very careful using the software-routing of the audio, to avoid feedback. But I hope that in 2008 I will be able to finally produce a few new music recordings, using the Garritan Personal Orchestra samples.

Further goals for my 2008:
- keep better in touch with friends / colleagues,
- get the Leeds Met Centre for Creative Technology into high gear regarding work, research, development, practise, funding,
- develop some cool useful interesting relevant approaches for HCI and intelligent systems components,
- publish a few good papers.

Sounds like a lot - so back to work now. :)

And to all my friends / colleagues / readers of this blog:
I wish you a very good, successful and happy New Year 2008!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With your solid social network like friends, students, researchers, artists etc. I am sure you will be able to achieve most of your plans/aims for 2008.

All the best like success, health, fun and good luck for 2008!

Johannes