Thursday, January 08, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

The new year is already a few days old... I started the year off with a cold. On 1. January my voice was completely gone, probably an effect from the quite chilly weather. I had spent the christmas holidays with my family in Germany, but came back before the New Year.

Now I had to skip the first few days of work, due to slight temperature. I even went to the GP (for non-UK people: this is the General Practitioner, my "Hausarzt") who recommended me to get a good rest and avoid making other people sick.

But tomorrow, Thursday, I will go back to work. I had many plans for things to be done during those days off, but I was unfortunately unable to do them. Maybe I will find some time during the ntext months.

To all of you who read this blog: best wishes for a happy, healthy, and successful New Year 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This cold / flu is unavoidable. I work in the healthcare section and many of my clients and co-workers have caught it. I had it a few months back, so im hoping thats the end of it for me.

Anyhow, glad to see your on the road to recovery :)..All those things you needed to do can wait. Your health should always take priority.